We have decided for safety's sake to keep the Ashram campus closed for most programming through 2020 with plans to re-open for the Yoga Development Course in January 2021.
- We are closed to drop-in visitors walking or driving on the Ashram grounds or visiting buildings including the Temple of Light and the Gift Store.
- We are also closed for lunch, dinner and satsangs.
- Courses and most programs scheduled on-site until December 31, 2020 are cancelled.
Our online classes have launched! We are receiving positive feedback on how welcomed they are. A new variety of programs will be ongoing throughout 2020.
We have two nearby retreat cabins available for minimum two-week rentals. Located at Yasodhara Heights above the Ashram, they offer stunning views, peace and opportunity for your own focus.
We have extended the One Month Karma Yoga Program to a Two Month Karma Yoga opportunity during this time of COVID-19 precautions. Entry will begin with an isolation period while you learn more about the Ashram before fully joining the community.
And we are opening with a limited number of places for the three-month Yoga Development Course 2021. Applications are open now!
Our weekly recorded satsangs are popular! Go to YouTube to join us and connect with the heart of the Ashram.
On the less technological side, we also send our love and Light directly from the Temple each evening at satsang. Please let us know if you or someone you know would like to be on our prayer list.
Contact Registration at 250-227-9224 or toll-free 1-800-661-8711 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BC Government/Provincial Health Officer
- World Health Organization Coronavirus information
- Health Canada
- Destination BC